Your Legal & Conveyancing Experts
Buying and selling property can be stressful for most people, mainly because it’s not something you do every day. That’s why it’s important for you to choose a conveyancing law firm who are experts in property law knowledge and brilliant with their communication to you. We make the sale or purchase of property easier, safer and a lot less stressful.
Why do you need a conveyancer or lawyer when buying or selling a home?
Our role is to guide you through the process of buying or selling a home and to make sure everything is legally transferred safely to your name (if you are buying) or secure the payment safely for you if you are selling.
We are the Project Managers of the whole transaction.
Our team at RM Legal and Conveyancing are like project managers. Here’s what we manage:
If you are buying:
- We speak with your lender to organise payment
- We review the contracts to make sure the property you are purchasing isn’t a dud.
- Review all inclusions
- Organise settlement times i.e. when you will be able to move into your new home.
- We organise Title Insurances so you purchase with full peace of mind in knowing you own the property.
- Attend settlement on your behalf.
- We provide answers to any questions you have throughout the transaction.
If you are selling:
- We prepare the Contract of Sale. Without a Contract of Sale (COS) you are not able to sell a property.
- We make sure the COS is sent to the agent as soon as it is prepared.
- If you have a loan on the property, we organise full payout of the loan.
- Organise a settlement date that suits you and the purchaser
- We attend the settlement on your behalf.
- We bank any remaining money from the sale to your bank account.
- If you are buying at the same time, we can manage both and make sure it goes through smoothly.
Buying or selling property is a lot easier and safer when you have a legal team like RM Legal and Conveyancing representing you.
Our Latest Articles
Get in Touch
If you have any questions regarding Property Law or Conveyancing,
you can reach us via the following: