Your Legal & Conveyancing Experts
Buying and selling property can be stressful for most people, mainly because it’s not something you do every day. That’s why it’s important for you to choose a conveyancing law firm who are experts in property law knowledge and brilliant with their communication to you. We make the sale or purchase of property easier, safer and a lot less stressful. Our role is to guide you through the process of buying or selling a home and to make sure everything is legally transferred safely to your name (if you are buying) or secure the payment safely for you if you are selling.
Do you need to come to our office?
The simple answer is NO. We deal with clients who aren’t even in the Australia!
Here’s how ……..
Conveyancing in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland and Cessnock areas has changed dramatically over the past 12 months. We can:
- Organise to have you sign contracts via email
- Visit you at home or at work.
Most of the people we deal with:
- Work full time
- Use mobile phones
- Are happy enough to have full explanations of the property purchase over the phone.
You DO NOT have to see an old school solicitor anymore. If you use a mobile phone, we can show you ways to sign without having to see us face to face. You will still receive full explanations of the whole process by lawyers and conveyancers. We hold your hand through the whole procedure.
We can look after you if you are selling or buying in:
- Lake Macquarie
- East Maitland
- Kurri Kurri
- Cameron Park
- And any other local suburbs.
Would you like a conveyancing quote?
Every property is different and everyone’s circumstances are different too. However, we know how important it is to work out your numbers and do a budget before you buy or sell your home.
Fill in the details below and one of our team will be in contact with you via phone or email. They’ll be able to provide you with an accurate quote after asking you a few simple questions.
We are the Project Managers of the whole transaction.
Our team at RM Legal and Conveyancing are like project managers. Here’s what we manage:
If you are buying:
- We speak with your lender to organise payment
- We review the contracts to make sure the property you are purchasing isn’t a dud.
- Review all inclusions
- Organise settlement times i.e. when you will be able to move into your new home.
- We organise Title Insurances so you purchase with full peace of mind in knowing you own the property.
- Attend settlement on your behalf.
- We provide answers to any questions you have throughout the transaction.
If you are selling:
- We prepare the Contract of Sale. Without a Contract of Sale (COS) you are not able to sell a property.
- We make sure the COS is sent to the agent as soon as it is prepared.
- If you have a loan on the property, we organise full payout of the loan.
- Organise a settlement date that suits you and the purchaser
- We attend the settlement on your behalf.
- We bank any remaining money from the sale to your bank account.
- If you are buying at the same time, we can manage both and make sure it goes through smoothly.
Buying or selling property is a lot easier and safer when you have a legal team like RM Legal and Conveyancing representing you.
Our Latest Articles
Get in Touch
If you have any questions regarding Property Law or Conveyancing,
you can reach us via the following: